Passes & Permits
Sedona & Red Rock Country
- A Red Rock Pass is required for parking at many recreation sites in the Sedona, Arizona area.
- The America the Beautiful Interagency Pass and Every Kid in the Park may be used for entry wherever the Red Rock Pass is accepted.
Fossil Creek Wild & Scenic River
- April 1 through October 1, a parking permit is required for the Fossil Creek Wild and Scenic River area.
- Permits must be purchased and printed in advance.
- A Kachina Peaks Winter Backcountry Pass required for parking along Snowbowl Road in winter months.
- The permit is free and good for the entire season.
- Permits are issued at our Flagstaff offices during the week, and at the Arizona Snowbowl on weekends.