Passes and Permits

Passes & Permits

Sedona & Red Rock Country

  • A Red Rock Pass is required for parking at many recreation sites in the Sedona, Arizona area.
  • The America the Beautiful Interagency Pass and Every Kid in the Park may be used for entry wherever the Red Rock Pass is accepted.

Fossil Creek Wild & Scenic River

  • April 1 through October 1, a parking permit is required for the Fossil Creek Wild and Scenic River area.
  • Permits must be purchased and printed in advance.

Winter Backcountry

  • A Kachina Peaks Winter Backcountry Pass required for parking along Snowbowl Road in winter months.
  • The permit is free and good for the entire season.
  • Permits are issued at our Flagstaff offices during the week, and at the Arizona Snowbowl on weekends.